The crew at Tugboat Group is on the lookout for a full-time, Intermediate Drupal Developer to join our team in developing Drupal-based websites and web applications.
- 5+ years in progressively senior web development or programmer roles
- Post secondary degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience using a variety of open-source platforms
- Must write clean, efficient code following coding standards
- Expert knowledge in modifying Drupal using its hooks and APIs
- Expert knowledge in Object Oriented PHP
- Expert knowledge using MySQL
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive to excel in a team environment
- A high degree of self-initiative and an ability to multi-task many projects in an agile development environment
- Extraordinary communication skills
- A propensity to assume responsibility and thrive under pressure
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience using Drupal 7, Drush, Features, Context, Aegir, Ubercart, Drupal Multisite configuration, Drupal's language/translation functionality
- Experience integrating software services (SAAS) API's using XML and/or JSON over cURL. - Drupal installation, configuration, and management
Nice to have:
- A flair and inclination for theming on occasion
- Culinary skills and a willingness to share
- A love for Macs
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience. Extended medical and dental plan. Group MSP.
All applicants must provide not only a portfolio of sites you have worked on (and your role in each), but also some samples of your code, particularly if you have contributed to any Drupal community modules.
Tugboat Group is a Vancouver-based, full service Brand Development and Marketing Agency serving both AOR and project-based clients. We work in a two level open concept studio located in Vancouver, BC.